As a consumer, you can expect TTI staff to:
- Welcome and respect you from your first contact to your last.
- Evaluate your needs rapidly and professionally.
- Support you in coordinating and integrating services that best suit your needs and preferences.
- Coordinate and integrate services with your primary health care provider.
- Provide quality services that combine proven success over time with new knowledge and technology.
- Include you in all decisions made about your services.
- Outline a variety of ways to resolve conflicts, should they occur.
- Protect your rights as a consumer.
Your role in achieving your goals:
- Attend appointments as scheduled.
- Communicate with TTI staff in an open and honest manner.
- Follow through on commitments and responsibilities.
- Participate as an equal partner with TTI staff, family and friends to develop an effective Person/family-Centered Plan.
- Uphold financial responsibility by full cooperation in applying for and maintaining public benefits like Medicaid and medication assistance programs, and paying co-pays for services and medication when needed.