TTI is a great place to grow your career!
TTI is seeking compassionate and self-motivated individuals dedicated to working in the mental health field. TTI provides services for adults, children and families with psychiatric and/or developmental disabilities. The organization also provides integrated treatment for individuals with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders.
Positions require a minimum of one year of professional experience (or as noted).
Requirements for all positions: All applications must have reliable transportation, a valid Michigan driver’s license, and a safe driving record. Applicants must be able to provide verification of their highest educational degree/credentials/licensure. Copies of automobile insurance, a Social Security card and a Tuberculin test are also necessary requirements. You must be willing to attend necessary work-related trainings offered by TTI. Training is conditional for continued employment.
TTI offers an excellent benefits package for full-time employees.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Generous Paid Time Off (full-time positions only)
- 403(b) Retirement Plan (company match after one year)
- Excellent health benefits for full-time employees (includes eligible dependents)
- Choice of holidays
- Competitive salary
- Advancement opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discount cell phone plans
- Numerous training and educational opportunities
- Support and availability for professional licensing supervision
To apply for a position, you can:
- Email a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org/
- Fax a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to 248-524-8875
- Mail a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to TTI, 1225 E. Big Beaver Rd., Troy, MI 48083 (attn: Human Resources)
Please do not call the HR Department with inquiries about job openings. If you have any questions, please send them via email to email@example.com/, and a representative from the HR Dept. will respond to you.
Training & Treatment Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Part of a multi-disciplined team that provides community-based services for adults with severe and persistent mental illness (SPMI) and/or developmental disabilities. As a member of this team, the peer advocate provides support and assists the consumers in building trust and rapport with service providers, develop understanding and management of their illness and symptoms, and explore […]
This is a part-time position located in Holly, MI providing ABA behavioral therapy/services to children diagnosed autism in the home or community. ABA direct services include intensive one-on-one behavior therapy and will implement behavioral interventions that are designed to address each child’s unique social, emotional and behavioral needs through skill development in such areas. To […]