About Outpatient Clinic
We’re Here When You Need Us
Most of us are constantly adapting and evolving through life’s changes and it can be helpful to have a neutral and caring person to help you sort through it all.
Your clinician will partner with you to explore the nature of your concerns, help you identify and set specific goals, and create a plan tailored to your individual strengths, needs and circumstances, as well as assist in arranging a medication consultation as needed.
TTI Outpatient offers a full range of therapy services. Our outpatient therapists are experienced licensed, Master’s level clinicians. TTI’s team is committed to helping clients improve their emotional and mental health, and to improving their coping skills and resilience so that they may lead more balanced and fulfilling lives. TTI offers individual therapy, family therapy and or group therapy.
For more information on TTI’s Outpatient Clinic or to get started today call (877) 688-5900
A Clinican Can Help You:
Effective treatment is available to assist those experiencing:
What is individual, family and group therapy?
What TTI locations is OPC therapy is available?
- Attain a better understanding of yourself, your goals and your values
- Develop skills for improving relationships
- Improve communication and listening skills
- Improve self-esteem and boost self-confidence
- Manage anger, grief, depression and other emotional pressures
- Change old behavior patterns and develop new ones
- Alcohol and drug use
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Behavior disorders
- Divorce/separation problems
- Employment issues
- Grief, loss and mourning
- Intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Marriage and family problems
- Parenting/step-parenting/blended families
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- School-related issues
- Sexual orientation/identity
- Stress disorders
- Work-related stress
- Individual therapy is when clients work one-on-one with a clinician in a collaborative process that aims to facilitate change and improve quality of life.
- Family therapy is where the clinician helps family members understand problems within the family and how to resolve them.
- Group therapy is when the clinician facilitates a small group of people who have similar issues or problems.
All TTI locations provide adult services. The * locations also provide children and adolescent services. See bottom of page for complete location information.
- Genesee County – Flint
- Oakland County – Oxford*
- Saginaw County – Saginaw
- Macomb County – Sterling Heights*
- Oakland County – Troy*
Most insurances are accepted. Private pay options are also available.
Training & Treatment Innovations, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of culture, ethnicity, religion, economic status, gender expression or identity, or sexual orientation. TTI provides accommodation for consumers with social, communication, or physical disabilities.
Training & Treatment Innovations, Inc. no discrimina por motivos de cultura, etnia, religión, situación económica, expresión o identidad de género u orientación sexual.
لا تميز ابتكارات التدريب والمعالجة بالتمييز على أساس
الثقافة أو العرق أو الدين أو الوضع الاقتصادي أو التعبير أو الهوية الجنسية أو الميل