TTI's Strategic Plan 2022-23
Training & Treatment Innovations, Inc. provides a wide array of behavioral health and substance use disorder services in Genesee, Macomb, Oakland and Saginaw counties. Individuals served include adults, children, and families. In addition, we provide housing services in Jackson, Hillsdale, Lenawee, Monroe, Livingston & Shiawassee counties.
Our strategic plan is intended to be fluid to help guide our organization’s growth and help us maneuver through legislative, environmental, and financial challenges. The strategic plan is developed with input from staff, stakeholders and the TTI Board of Directors. We review and modify the plan as needed or at least annually.
The focus areas for our current plan are:
- Staff development and retention.
- Monitoring our network against cybersecurity challenges.
- Maintain and expand evidence-based practices in IDD, SUD, adult, and children’s services.
- Expand Behavioral Health Home including a focus on social determinants of health.
- Increase the availability of outpatient clinic services.
- Support the expansion of peer services.
- Strengthen and increase the availability of affordable housing.
Addressing these areas enriches the quality and sustainability of our organization and communities while supporting the over 4,500 individuals and families we serve.